Saturday, April 4, 2009

About Me

Hi my name is Avery and my talent is clay. We'll put pictures on of what I've done and what some of my friends have done. We'll also put up some little videos of what we've done.

I've lost my shoes 50 times today. Ok, I might have almost lost my shoes 50 times in this whole year. Where do they go? Under the bed, or in my parents room or in plain sight. Pretty weird, eh?

Once I stepped in dog poo and my mom threw my shoes out. Tell us what your shoes have been through.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when a kid at my school said disgusting stuff could morph into your tongue so I stuck my tongue out the whole recess!

I like to play soccer & I go to Montessori. Montessori means learning life skills like taking care of animals, making a game day which is a whole day that kids do and the school government. I'm learning French and Spanish which I really like and that's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment