Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spectacuuuuuuuulllllaaaaarrrrrrrr

Sppeeeeccccccctttttttttaaaaaaallllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!

Super spectacular super good! Today I watched a play for Little Rascals & Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure at my old school. If only I could show it to you.

It's funny & all of my friends were in it. My friend Luke was Aerosmith and wore a long black Afro wig & my friend Kathryn & Madeline sang Walk Like an Egyptian. My friends Zach & Devin & Jacob were singing America and rolling their heads. My best friend Rebecca was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. hey cousins,
    I love that video!!!!! I also love the background of the page......It is so cute!!!!!!! I hope I can see you soon!!!!!!!!!
    COOL BLOG!!!!!!! ROCK ON LITTLE SISTERS!!!!!
    Love cousin,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete