Sunday, April 5, 2009

All About Me

My name is Lowry. I am 7 years old and I would like to tell you about myself.

Well, I like the dictionary. I like to find words like Metamorphic, Sedimentary, Igneous, Mississippi and classification. I'm in 2nd grade but sort of in 1st but not really because I skipped a grade.

I have a very cute dog and this whole blog started at a playdate. My mom told us there were kid blogs so we started to make a blog. And now it has two days since we started the blog and I hope you like our blog.

I have a lot of friends and here are some of their names. Charlie, Clay, Honey, Olivia, Emmy, David and that's most of them.

And I go to Spring Hill and I love working there and learning math and I'm a special kid because I'm different just like everyone else. Maybe you could tell us what you're different about.

The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was Cic at my school asked me on to the grass to a fight, like a game, not a real fight, not like punching, like I don't really know. I didn't do it. And we were at Fresh Choice, my friends who write this blog with me, well, there was this lady. You know we're all friends. The lady said oh that's a good mommy! mommy's like biiiiggggggg kisses! you should give her a biiiiiiggggggg hug and after she left we laughed at the top of our lungs.

By Lowry

1 comment:

  1. LOL Low Low!

    Mommy spelled Igneous wrong but you didn't! I love you very much and am so excited to follow your blogging. I used to like the dictionary, too, but preferred the Thesaurus. Guyly has that big dictionary with the looking glass inside it, I always used to look words up there. What about you? Dictionary or Thesaurus? Can't wait to read your next post! Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete